Terms of Service
Effective Date 06/08/13
Welcome to our Terms of Service Guidelines. When registering or ordering service from this company (Clanoutpost Gameservers) you the "Customer" are required to keep up to date with changes in our policy and service guidelines. It is your responsibly to read our terms of service completely. If you do not understand any part of our terms please contact us for clarification.
1. Introduction and Definitions
These terms and conditions govern your use of the access and services of Cogameservers.com (the "Web Site"). Within this document, Clanoutpost Servers may be referred to as "the company" or "us" or "we." These terms of service apply to all users (referred to as "you" or "the user") of the Web Site and the services provided by the company. "Services" are defined as leased game servers, leased dedicated servers, forums or any other services provided by the company to the user. Clanoutpost Gameservers cannot refund you if you decide you don't want a gameserver, we can only refund your account but you will not get any money back, so please be careful when it comes to getting gameservers We reserve the right to revise or amend these Terms of Service at any time and any manner. You should check this web page periodically for updates. This information may be printed and retained by the customer. If you have any questions about the Term of Service, please contact us via support ticket and we will explain it further You warrant that you of age of the majority under the law in your state, country or province, and have the legal capacity to agree to the Terms of Service. If you are not of age under such law of your state or country, you must have the permission from your parent or legal guardian to access our Web Site or use our Services.
A) Recurring Service. By ordering Services from the company, you are agreeing to recurring billing. If you do not wish to continue the Services, you must place a cancellation request as described below before the next billing period. Your billing date will be visible in your Account Management screen.
B) Payment Forms Accepted - We accept payment via Paypal. Paypal accepts Credit Cards/ Visa/Desposit
C) Paying for Services - When paying for a service you pay 1 month at a time, each billing cycle is 30-31 days. So whenever you made the first payment a month from that date will be when you pay for it next.
D) Service Cancellation. When you cancel a Service from us you will be able to play on it until the end of billing period. Then it will be shut down, To cancel please go to the following link Portal Home > Client Area > My Product &Services >Product Details > Account Cancellation Request. Then your server will be cancelled.
E) Service Changes - You may change, upgrade or downgrade your Services at anytime. Additional fees may apply for Services upgrades if you are upgrading Services in the middle of your current billing cycle. There are no prorated Service credits for Service downgrades.
F) Refunds. All payments to Cogameservers.com is only refundable within 3 days of puchase.
G) When using paypal make sure once you cancel your paypal subscription you check your paypal account to make sure that there is not a subscription to us. We are not reliable or at fault if money is transfered from paypal to your account if your not renting servers from us.
H) When or if you pay with a Credit Card, you will see on your statement the company's name as "Clanoutpost" without the quotations.
I) When your paying via Credit Card the payments will be taken out of your account when your invoice is due automatically. If you have 90% of your server funds in your account and have a credit card on file it will take out the rest of your amount owed off your credit card. Credit Cards take between 1 and 20 minutes to be approved. Once its approved your server will begin the creation period.
J) If you have a credit card on file the money will be taken out of your account each pay period so there will be no hassle with remembering to pay your bills.
K) If you choose to upgrade or downgrade your server we will ask that you have the money already in your account before we upgrade your account. If you downgrade your account we will not refund you or credit you money but your total bill for the next month will be lower then the previous month.
3. When access our website all your detail information must be correct, that way there will be no confusion when ording a server.
4. Customer Responsibilities - You are responsible for the upkeep of your server, including but not limited to adding mods, maps, game play related files and server configuration modifications. The Company will assist you in this effort, however we cannot guarantee support for mods, maps and other game play related files. If your server is not operational, you are required to notify us as soon as possible via a support ticket found on our web site or email us email@example.com. We do not monitor game servers, however our server management system will attempt to restart servers if they stop.
5. You are solely responsible for keeping your username and password secret. You must immediately notify us if you believe your username or password security has been breached. We will have no obligation to safeguard your username and password.
6. Abusive or offensive language will not be tolerated by anyone in the forums, in support tickets or in live chat, if you use foul language then you can pretty much forget about us helping you install programs on your server, but will still maintain it.
7. If you give your server to anyone you must notify Clanoutpost staff via support ticket that you did this, for security reasons, otherwise anyone could say that they own this server and you could have no idea. The buyer (him/herself) must submit a support ticket to confirm that they agree with it or that they know about it.
8. If the company is harrassed or bugged via support ticket, forum posts, or live chat. We have the right to ban you from the forums and or live chat. But will maintain your server like nothing ever happened.
9. Data Security and Backups. You are solely responsible for any and all backups of your data. Cogameservers.com will not be responsible if you delete a main functioning file, if this is the case then the server will be reinstalled and then you will have to restart from scratch.
10. If for some reason we can no longer keep cogameservers.com running, all refunds will be sent back to the customer via paypal then the site will be shut down.
11. All website content is owned by cogameservers.com and WILL not be used anywhere else except on our website or if you are allowed by the Gameserver founder to post it elsewhere.
12. All client information is kept secret, the only ones that know it are yourself and Cogameservers.com staff, your information WILL NOT BE SOLD OR GIVEN TO ANYONE, IT IS PRIVATE INFORMATION AND THEREFORE IS KEPT SECRET FROM THE PUBLIC
13. Do NOT give your information out to anyone unless you trust them with your server, we are not at fault in something goes wrong to your server because that person did not know what he was doing. If this happens please change your information right away. If its really messed up we will do a full reinstall of your server and you will need to redo everything by scratch.
14. Everything you put on your server is for your eyes only, we will not take any mod ideas or configs from your server to use. It is your private server within us, therefore everything will be kept a secret.
15. Misuage of Credit Cards. Clanoutpost Gameservers is not reliable for stolen or misplaced Credit cards. Anything that is purchased with the credit card is none refundable, and the person who used the card will be prosecuted. If we think a card is stolen we will freeze the account(s) and make contact with the owner while we investigate the issue.
16. Player Slots
If you paid for 16 slots and you change the slot count to 20 slots, the admins will recieve an email telling us know that you went over your paid slot count and we will turn your server off and set your server to the right amount of slots, if you do it again we will shut down your server and send you a support ticket letting you know what you did wrong, do it a 3rd time and we will disable your server.
17. Dedicated Servers
A) If you purchase a Dedicated Server from us, we will set your next billing date 1 week earlier then when you bought the Box, incase you don't pay it we are not out the money.
B) If you order a Dedicated Server using a Credit Card, we will get in contact with you before getting the box ready for you, just to be sure the card that was used in not stolen or misued.
C) Please allow up to 5 business days for your server login information, the information will be sent to you via support ticket.
18. If any of these terms are broken Clanoutpost Gameservers has the right to disable your account and investigate the Term(s) broken.
Thank You, Have a Great Day
Clan Outpost GameServers Management